VISION MAPPING MASTERCLASS
The Creative's Planning System: Map out your unique path + develop a values-driven approach for actualizing your yearly, quarterly and monthly business goals
Cultivating a more conscious way of goal setting and materializing our visions.
Welcome to Vision Mapping! This framework serves as a tool for cultivating intentional pathways for your goals + intentions to materialize that engages and acknowledge the whole self. Within this masterclass + business planning workbook, you will find tools, resources and guidance that will support you in clarifying and establishing a plan for your yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly and even daily desires to actualize in a conscious and values-driven way!
Vision Mapping was created as a way to simplify the process for working toward our goals for our businesses, lives and the world. One of the most common challenges that I notice individuals I work and collaborate with face is that they have no trouble declaring their goals, yet a heck of a lot of trouble laying out doable steps that will lead to achieving them!
As visionaries and creatives, it can be really easy to imagine and conceptualize what we desire to materialize for the future. Yet, it can also be quite difficult to actually understand what actions, decisions, and habits we must integrate in order to support our goals in actualizing. Vision Mapping can help you develop a values-driven and unique process for not only clarifying your goals, but also support you in laying out every single step that is needed to be taken so that you see said goals come to life!
We are here to craft a new approach to working toward our goals; an approach that prioritizes conscious practices, values-driven actions, and embodiment work. This allows us to work toward goals that have deep, meaning and purpose behind them, thus helping you to develop more fierece drive and commitment to seeing them materialize.
Our purpose as Vision Mappers is to establish and actualize goals in a way that has us receiving what we deeply desire all the while also allowing us to make conscious contributions to the world around us.
About the Masterclass:
Receive access to the Vision Mapping Masterclass (video + audio formats) that covers the 8 module conscious goal setting framework. This masterclass is over 3 hours worth of training on how to conscious plan, strategize and implement an authentic map for your goals to materialize. Be guided on how to break down your goals for your life, business and the world in a way that makes is easy to work towards and achieve them.
About the Vision Mapping Workbook:
An 85 page interactive workbook and business planner to support you in integrating the Vision Mapping process. Within this workbook you will find information, resources and guidance that will support you in clarifying and establishing a plan for your yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly and even daily desires to actualize!
Let's begin to materialize goals that not only allow you to actualize what you deeply desire but also help you to make conscious contributions to the world around you.
What you'll have access to:
- Receive access to the Vision Mapping Masterclass (video + audio formats- over 3 hours of training) that covers the 8 module conscious goal setting framework. Be guided on how to break down your goals for your life, business and the world in a way that makes it easy to work towards and achieve them.
- Receive a copy of the 85 page business + life planner; an interactive workbook that will help you learn + implement the vision mapping process. This workbook and class can be done any time of the year (not just during the new year!) helping you to plan and strategize your goals at any given time!
A Glimpse into the Modules:
- Reflection, Reviewing + Auditing: Because the past provides clues that can support planning the future with more ease and alignment!
- Envisioning + Imagination: Syncing up with our values + desires so that we establish goals that acknowledge the whole self
- Conscious Goal Setting: A *new* way of goal setting that considers the wheel of life, the wheel of personal identity, your personal values and your authentic vision.
- Goal Delegation: Overwhelmed with too many ideas and no idea how to organize them? This module will help you overcome that!
- Quarterly planning: Learn how to get focused + organized so you can actualize goals in a healthy + sustainable way.
- Sprint Planning: Struggling to identify the steps needed to be taken to actualize your goals? This module will simplify the process!
- Monthly Planning: Bring more space and balance into your months in a way that still moves the needle closer to your goals while staying in your integrity.
- Weekly Planning: Manage your time and energy in a way that has you feeling the way you want to feel week by week as your work toward your goals!
Vision Mapping will act as your tool for planning and strategizing your goals at any given time, making the entire goal setting + achievement process much more doable (and joyful) for you! This process will support you in releasing overwhelm, confusion, and complication around going after your goals. You will walk away from Vision Mapping with a clear understanding of what it is you desire to materialize within your life, your business and the world ... as well as a clear understanding of HOW you will actualize what you intend!
Ready to take a new avenue for consciously planning, strategizing and actualizing your goals for your life, business and the world?!
Follow the steps below to begin your Vision Mapping journey!
Have questions? I've got answers :) Drop me an email at any time for support around questions you may have regarding this masterclass.
Hi, I am Natalie Brite.
I’m an educator, mentor, writer, and speaker for topics of ethical business and sustainable development. I help individuals start, grow, scale and sustain their creative ideas by specializing in strategic planning and systems integration, branding, marketing, service development and delivery, and social entrepreneurship.
A different world requires a different strategy. Our mission is simple: To support social entrepreneurs and innovators in launching and growing a meaningful business that contributes to sustainable social, environmental and economic impact. We educate, advise, and assist people in developing sustainable business practices that are responsible and conscientious. By empowering people to do work that benefits the whole world, we can contribute to creating long term abundance for businesses, people and the planet.
To learn more about Natalie Brite and her work, visit www.nataliebrite.com